These Rolls are used for cracking of oilseeds, press cake and other soft to medium hard products.
These Rolls are available in two models:
MODEL SBR – 1 pair Breaking Rolls.
MODEL DBR – 2 pair Breaking Rolls.
The Rolls are chilled cast iron, properly corrugated for particular application. These are in 250 mm dia. having 500 mm, 1000 mm and 1250 mm lengths.
Salient features of our Breaking Rolls are:
- All steel fabricated heavy and rigid frames with spacer bars and front and back plate for extra strength.
- Heavy duty self aligning double row, spherical roller bearings in bearing housings.
- Adjustable rolls move back and forth in square heavy duty bearing housings with large bearing surfaces.
- Easy access to rolls, scrapper brushes and all area around the Breakers.
- Convenient roll removal with bearing housing from front and back.
- Superior Belleville disc type springs provide maximum service life and are sized to reduce shock to rolls, journals and bearings.
- Adjustable safety device for preventing rolls striking.
- Drive is from TEFC electric motor through heavy duty V-Belts for lower noise level. Differential speed is also through V-Belts.
- Check plate mounted at the end of rolls prevent unrolled products from passing through the machine.
- Feeder roll with groove is driven through an independent 0.5 H.P. geared motor. One adjustable feed gate is also provided to control the feed. Optional variable magnetic vibratory feeder with feed rate adjustable through thyristor controller can be supplied.
Approximate capacities T.P.D. (resulting grains in mm)
Recommended Soyabean Peanuts Press Cake TPD
4/5 mm TPD
240 (6/8 mm)
480 (6/8 mm)
600 (6/8 mm)
240 (4/5 mm)
480 (4/5 mm)
600 (4/5 mm)
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1,
New Delhi - 110020 (INDIA)
Mr. L.K. Gandhi : email@example.com
Mr. Ashish Gandhi : firstname.lastname@example.org